The goal of Team 360 reviews is to provide CEOs with valuable developmental and evaluative feedback from key stakeholders.
CEOs and their senior team
• Strengths / areas for growth
• Milestone targets / results
• Cultural vision
Interview broad set of stakeholders and conduct town halls to take a pulse of the company with the following:
• Senior management, peers
• Employees who capture a cross-section / view of the company
• Outside directors
• Optional: Key customers and strategic partners
Key questions to answer
• What is the collective set of strengths? Conversely, what is the missing DNA?
• Is there unification of vision/focus? Consistency of purpose?
• Is there effective goal setting?
• What is the attitude and philosophy towards hiring?
• What is the cause and effect to achieving or missing targets?
• Are there “camps” or “silos” in the company?
• Are there morale issues?
• What is communications like inside and outside of the organization?
Develop/prioritize action items that address key gaps:
• Rebalance the team and make the tough decisions early
• Ensure a unified set of objectives and enable tracking mechanisms
• Enact cultural development / enhancements
Communicate results and show self-awareness among leadership
• Be honest and transparent (what is sensitive?)
• Reset expectations if needed
• Stimulate entrepreneurial spirit
Establish key needs from key stakeholders including the board and staff
Value and performance assessment