Vinod was invited to Slush 2017 where he took the Founder Stage to talk about how our society could be completely reinvented in many aspects through technology, and why entrepreneurship is actually the driving force of that change. The event took place on December 12, 2017 in Helsinki, Finland and brought together 20,000 attendees, including 2,600 startups, 1,600 investors and 600 journalists from over 130 countries. Read More
Vinod was invited to speak at the Digital Medicine Conference which focused on a thoughtful exploration of the clinical evidence necessary to drive the widespread uptake of digital health solutions. The event took place in La Jolla, San Diego in October 2017.
Vinod did a 30-minute Q&A with Eric Topol discussing the following questions:
- Is healthcare in need of disruptive change, or can the current systems of care just be gradually refined?
- What are the biggest barriers to technology-focused entrepreneurs and/or mega-corporations to “fixing” healthcare?
- How will AI/Deep Learning be incorporated in, and change healthcare?
- What advice would you give the young founder of a new tech start-up focused on healthcare?
- What advice would you give a recent college graduate about to start medical school? Read More
Vinod Khosla ruminates over the many implications of Artificial Intelligence at the Economics of AI NBER Conference in Toronto. Read More
TiEcon 2017 Grand Keynote Read More
Vinod Khosla talks robots, clean tech investing, entrepreneurship and more with Emily Chang. Read More